60Secs: Arnold Governator 60Secs: Arnold Governator

YOUR MY NEW GOD

Great animation man

The George Bush Show The George Bush Show

nice

its a good movie, but its pretty obvious you got the diea from the short lived TV show "THats's my Bush" by trey parker and matt stone. you should at least credit it.

Resident Evil - Mentos Resident Evil - Mentos

fucking awful

there was no background at all, very little actual animation, and an idea thats been done dozens of times. just fucking bad its amazing what shit makes the front page

Green Day - Minority Green Day - Minority

nice flash!!

seems like it should be in the drug films section, jesus, that was like magic mushroom crap.

Dan545 responds:

I dunno about magic mushrooms, but I do have a magic carpet. I fly around on it and throw candy at strangers. When my ride is over I usually find myself laying in a moist bed.

Rival Part 1 Rival Part 1

Great!!

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! HOW WILL OUR HERO POSSIBLY ESCAPE ALL OF THOSE GUARDS! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z

The Unknown The Unknown

Well...

I know that was a great piece of flash, it obviously took a long time to make, but sadly, it just didnt give me anything. i didnt get any kind of thrill out of it, like Xiao Xiao. Anyways, good job.

Counter-Strike Newbs Song Counter-Strike Newbs Song

wow screenshots and alpha impressive

that must of taken what? 2 minutes to make the flash, but you probably speant hours taking the damn screenshots. And i can happily say that i have never been a n00b cause the first FPS game i played was Codename Outbreak Demo (Venom) and everyone who played it with me was a n00b too. And when i got CS i just transfered the skills. N00BS SUCK. And I fucking hate it when they ask you "Wheres the bomb site?"

dooonut responds:

Ok well, only the backgrounds are screenshots. It's almost impossible to go in a game and get people to model for you so I had to render the model and added it in as a transparent gif. Haha, where's the bomb site, yeah it's true.

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

YOUR GOD

YOU PERFECTLY CAPTURED EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER FROM THOSE GAMES. I loved how that annoying biatch from ff8 (cant remember her name) was eating sugar and talking about trains hahaha

Elmo's Got A Gun Elmo's Got A Gun

AWSOME!!!!

That was the most halirous piece of shit Ive ever seen!!!!

Squall Vs Cloud (Preview) Squall Vs Cloud (Preview)

THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not quite as hardcore a FF as the guy who made this. But seriously, What kind of fuckin retard has to work on FF9. It requries no fukin mental ability to beat. That moron must suck ass. That was the best thing ever. The sound was awsome and it was halirous the way zidane was such a pussy! YOU MUST MAKE MORE!!!!! NOW!!!!!